The Perfect Urban Retreat
We are pleased to announce and welcome Hotel Indigo to The Waterfront.
Situated just a short stroll away from the Vancouver Convention Center, The Waterfront is perfectly suited for the 120 room Indigo Hotel. Rise above the city’s hustle and bustle where guests can experience a blissful riverside retreat yet stay within minutes of an international airport, the Vancouver business district and downtown Portland. Quick access to rail, river, air and public transportation makes getting around a breeze. When business is done, The Waterfront offers its own entertainment options and is close to beaches, mountains and Columbia River Gorge tourist attractions.
Whether you’re attending a regional meeting, an international conference or kicking back with friends for a cocktail as the sun sets over the Columbia River, The Waterfront will be the Northwest’s new favorite overnight retreat.
- Riverfront shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Draws from nearby offices and residences; destination for 2.5 million area residents.
- Natural gathering place for casual get togethers and memorable nights out.
- Within walking distance of both the Vancouver Convention Center and business district.
- Pedestrian-friendly sidewalks ideal for strolling.
- Adjacent to the new $35 million waterfront park.