In the Middle of everything
Envision a showplace “Waterfront Way” as the heart of The Waterfront community, offering upscale and exciting dining opportunities coupled with a variety of retail shops and boutiques. Home to unique and local establishments as well as featuring brand name national restaurants and retailers, this new urban district creates exceptional retail opportunities within easy reach of 2.5 million residents in metropolitan Vancouver/Portland area. Retail areas will be designed with Grant Street Pier and the picturesque Columbia River in the backdrop, with expansive sidewalks that invite strolling and outdoor dining.
- Destination for 2.5 million area residents.
- Riverfront shopping, dining, entertainment and luxury hotel.
- Natural gathering place for casual get-togethers and memorable nights out.
- Within walking distance of the Vancouver Convention Center and the Vancouver business district.
- Minutes from downtown Portland.
- A newly created picturesque $35 million park with expansive sidewalks ideal for strolling.
- At full build out, over 6,000 new residents and 5,000 new office workers will call The Waterfront their home/place of work.
Given its focus on mixed-use development, The Waterfront will provide new residential and office accommodation, as well as much-needed hotel space, all set along south-facing riverfront. Retail possibilities are carefully mixed into the planning, with dining, shops, services, and a range of other amenities lining Waterfront Way and West Columbia Way.
Whether you’re looking to create a high-end seafood house, a family-oriented restaurant, or a quick service food business, you’re in the right place. The Waterfront offers flexible configurations to serve nearly any appetite for profitable restaurant space. Small or large, upstairs and/or downstairs, outdoor dining and fireplaces — all are available.
Learn about restaurants at The Waterfront: