$250M Currently Under Construction
Vancouver Washington’s Waterfront opens for everyone to enjoy. Situated along one half mile of south-facing riverfront, this unrivaled location will provide Vancouver with a dynamic reconnection to its waterfront.
At the heart of the development:
- a state-of-the-art cable stay pier will help create a spectacular waterfront entranceway along with parks, fountains and open spaces.
- At full build-out, the master plan proposes:
- 3,300 new residential units,
- over 1.25 million square feet of Class A creative office space,
- a boutique hotel,
- flagship restaurants,
- and unique retail spaces.
This $1.5 billion mixed-use development will transform and usher in the next chapter for the entire metropolitan Vancouver/Portland area. A unique, public/private collaborative partnership between the City of Vancouver, Columbia Waterfront LLC and Gramor Development, Inc. created the opportunity to transform the Columbia Waterfront west of the I-5 Interstate Bridge.
Construction for the first phase commenced November 2015, with first buildings opening in Summer 2018. Upon its completion, this new urban neighborhood will bring more than 10,000 jobs, as well as over $385 million (the present value of state and local taxes over the next twenty years) to the region’s economy.
- 32 acres of south-facing waterfront real estate.
- Extending the urban core to the Columbia riverfront.
- Centerpiece for entire metropolitan Vancouver / Portland area.
- State-of-the-art green spaces including walking and biking trails, public parks, and natural habitat.
- Class A creative office, riverfront residences, boutique hotel, flagship restaurants, retail and cultural spaces.