Generous space, beautiful views.
Block 6 will lead the way for the kind of bold and visionary design for which The Waterfront will be known. The 70,000 square feet of Class A creative office space situated along Waterfront Way will have 10,000 square foot floor plates divisible to 2,500 square feet. Tenants will enjoy a spacious conference room, full-height windows, ceilings open to structure and a usable outdoor deck. Ground floor retail will provide employers and employees alike with amenities within walking distance of their workspace. The Waterfront is an emerging urban center in the nationally recognized Portland, Oregon market, which is famous for its creative and innovative character. The unique culture found throughout the metropolitan area has resulted in the rapid growth and migration of all age groups to the region. The Waterfront offers an urban living and working experience that appeals based on its remarkable waterfront location, access to outdoor activities, efficient commuting options, an affordable housing base, excellent schools and favorable tax structures.
This 7-story, 70,000 square-foot Class A creative office building includes:
- Top 2 floors – Leased to MJ Murdock Charitable Trust.
- 40,000 square feet of office available.
- Approximately 11,000 square feet of street level retail – The Shops on Waterfront Way.
- Parking spaces in two levels underground.
- Construction began Fall 2016.
- Projected completion date is first quarter of 2018.