Generous space, beautiful views.
The Waterfront is an emerging urban center in the nationally recognized Portland, Oregon market, which is famous for its creative and innovative character. Offering an urban living and working experience that appeals based on its remarkable waterfront location, The Waterfront provides access to outdoor activities, efficient commuting options, an affordable housing base, excellent schools and favorable tax structures.
This 7-story, 70,000 square-foot Class A creative office building includes:
- Top 2 floors – Leased to MJ Murdock Charitable Trust.
- 30,664 square feet of office available.
- Tenants will enjoy full-height windows, ceilings open to structure, and access to an incredible waterfront environment.
- Approximately 13,000 square feet of street level retail – divisible to 1,233 square feet.
- Street level retail will provide employers and employees alike with amenities within walking distance of their workplace.
- Parking spaces in two levels underground.
- Construction began Fall 2016.
- Opened November 2018.
- View Murdock Website