The Perfect Urban Retreat
We are pleased to announce and welcome Hotel Indigo to The Waterfront.
Situated just a short stroll away from the Vancouver Convention Center, The Waterfront is perfectly suited for the Indigo Hotel, featuring 132 rooms and 40 condominiums. Rise above the city’s hustle and bustle where guests can experience a blissful riverside retreat yet stay within minutes of an international airport, the Vancouver business district and downtown Portland. Quick access to rail, river, air and public transportation makes getting around a breeze. When business is done, The Waterfront offers its own entertainment options and is close to beaches, mountains and Columbia River Gorge tourist attractions.
Whether you’re attending a regional meeting, an international conference or kicking back with friends for a cocktail as the sun sets over the Columbia River, The Waterfront will be the Northwest’s new favorite overnight retreat.
The popular Seattle and Portland steakhouse to open El Gaucho Vancouver in the Hotel Indigo. El Gaucho emphasizes a festive traditional atmosphere with live music and table side meal preparation.
Naked Winemakers make wines for YOU, and it’s been that way since day one. So join us as we pop open a bottle of wine and share time with each other. Drink the wine you like, with the people you love, in the places you want to share.
- Riverfront shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Draws from nearby offices and residences; destination for 2.5 million area residents.
- Natural gathering place for casual get togethers and memorable nights out.
- Within walking distance of both the Vancouver Convention Center and business district.
- Pedestrian-friendly sidewalks ideal for strolling.
- Adjacent to the new $35 million waterfront park.