A NEIGHBORHOOD TRANSFORMED
Just a short walk from Grant Street Pier, Phase 1 of The Waterfront currently calls for approximately 260 apartment units located within a mixed-use development on Blocks 6 and 8 which broke ground in Spring 2016.
Whether it’s hiking, biking, spending time outdoors, or relaxing after a long day, these apartment homes give you plenty of options and the space to do it all. Ideally located along the Columbia River, Blocks 6 and 8 are the perfect base for enjoying the many outdoor recreational activities that the region has to offer.
- Mixed-use development.
- First Office Building under construction – 70,000 square foot Class A office building with ground floor retail.
- 40,000 square feet of office space available for lease.
- 64 well-appointed apartment homes with luxurious finishes and abundant amenities.
- Represents the merging of contemporary architecture, sophisticated interior design and unrivaled views.
- Completion estimated Summer 2018.
- 205 apartment homes.
- 216 structured parking spaces.
- 21,000 square feet of ground level retail space available for lease.
- Completion estimated January 2019.