THE NEW URBAN OFFICE EXPERIENCE
The Murdock is the first office building developed at The Waterfront. It leads the way with a bold and visionary design, which epitomizes The Waterfront experience. A place where creative offices are steps away from exciting dining venues, retail shops and services, replete with waterfront views of the Columbia River. The Waterfront is master planned to be a one-of-a-kind development; a designed community that brings nature, work and leisure together.
This 7-story, 74,975 square-foot Class A creative office building includes:
- 74,975 SF Class A creative office building on Waterfront Way
- 10,000 SF floor plates divisible to 2,500 SF
- Green Globes Certified
- New building with creative space design
- Exposed concrete and steel structure
- Abundant natural light with expansive open space
- Amazing Columbia River views
- Immediate access to Grant Street Pier & Waterfront Park
- Underground parking
- Open flexible floor plates, 30 foot column spacing
- 1,800 SF lobby – interior/exterior
- 13 foot floor to floor heights
- LED lighting
- Two high speed elevators
- Showers / Locker Rooms
- Bike Storage
- View Murdock Website
OnPoint Community Credit Union
OnPoint Community Credit Union, Oregon’s largest credit union, will open a 2,200 sf branch on the ground level of The Murdock expanding their footprint in SW Washington. OnPoint has more than 36,000 member is Oregon and SW Washigton.
Pizzeria Sul Lago
Given the success of Pizzeria Sul Lago in Lake Oswego, the team decided to expand and open a second location in Vancouver. Projected to open in the spring of 2019, Pizzeria Sul Lago will occupy 3,325 square feet on the ground level of The Murdock office building. The pizzeria will serve Neapolitan style pizzas made with fresh, seasonal and local ingredients. This restaurant will feature an expanded menu, including seasonal entrees, salads and pastas, a full bar and ample outdoor seating.